Learn more about Skin Tags
Most healthcare facilities in the US are disease-oriented.
They seek to identify and treat the disease which has already developed. IntelliHealth’s full body screening is designed to identify factors that may be putting people at risk before diseases have fully developed. We will work closely with you to create a treatment plan uniquely tailored to your body and lifestyle. Our goal is to lower your future medical costs as well as increase your vitality and overall health quality
At Intellihealth, we believe that your time and convenience are important priorities. We offer mobile comprehensive physical that is tailored to the needs of your company, which can be both off-site and on-site at your request.
Our physical includes:
- A thorough, extended physical examination with an internal medicine specialist whose focus is on disease prevention and/or women’s health
- Comprehensive laboratory testing, including blood counts, chemistry panels to assess organ function, urinalysis, and cholesterol screening; Thyroid screening, Inflammatory marker screening
- Cardiovascular assessment, including electrocardiogram (ECG) and one or more of the following based on your doctor’s recommendations: resting echocardiography, cardiopulmonary exercise testing, carotid intima-media thickness scanning, and Doppler flow peripheral vascular index testing
- Eye examination
- Hearing screening
- Pulmonary function testing
- Total body scan, which evaluates nervous system and muscular-skeletal system
- Colonoscopy (Patient >50yo, or younger if positive for family history)
Women’s Health Concerns
- Mammogram (women over 40 years of age)
- Osteoporosis testing (women over 40 years of age)
Men’s Health Concerns
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA/free PSA) Screening
- Testosterone screening
You Might Also Enjoy
All You Need to Know about Hypertension Hypertension is a chronic disease but it doesn’t mean you can’t live your life to the fullest. Find out causes of hypertension and how to maintain it.
Feel free to email us regarding any scheduling or general questions!
Monday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
West Houston Internal Medicine Associates, LLC, Katy, TX Phone (appointments): Address: 21238 Kingsland Blvd, Katy, TX 77450
5/5 |2 (reviews)